Top Instagram Growth Tools
ActiveIG Reviews 2022
The thing about Instagram is that if you aren’t putting a lot of effort into your Instagram profile every day, you’re probably falling behind. This is not because you aren’t producing great content, and it’s not for lack of trying.
One of the biggest reasons is because the landscape on Instagram these days is so competitive, even seasoned influencers are finding it difficult to stay ahead of the pack and remain on top.
This is because Instagram is just so popular at this point that it’s virtually impossible to continue to ride the wave of success without outside help.
Time constraints and competition are two of the challenges that you have to overcome to enjoy success on Instagram. Another one is the algorithms on Instagram that are there to protect you and its users, not to deter your success.
These challenges aren’t just affecting newbies on Instagram. They are also affecting experienced and long-time users of the platform.
For newbies, it’s about building their reputation. For seasoned users, it’s about maintaining their followers and reputation.
These are some reasons that people have turned to outsourcing in the form of buying engagement or using automation or bots for help.
Some of these services have worked in the past, but since Instagram updated their algorithms, they have stopped working.
It is common knowledge that bots, automation, fake engagement, and any suspicious activity is against Instagram’s terms of service (ToS).
Though this engagement is acceptable to some marketers and users. It’s not illegal, but it will come with consequences to go against the ToS.
As a matter of fact, some of these services have been getting negative reviews on third-party user review sites like Trustpilot, where they were getting positive reviews in the past.
Another issue that we see right off the bat is that ActiveIG uses ‘IG’ in their name. While it seems benign, it’s actually a legal issue.
Instagram owns the copyright to terms like “IG”, “insta”, and “gram” respectively. Even though those little “ig” letters look like they might be under the radar, it’s likely they will eventually get shut down for the copyright infringement. This has recently happened to a few companies.
With all that said, let’s get into this ActiveIG review and see what this company has to offer Instagram users.
The good news is that there are companies out there that can help you, but the bad news is that some of them aren’t authentic.
Let’s review ActiveIG and see how they stack up.
ActiveIG says that they are the top place to help you buy Instagram followers, and they also say they are the only place for all of your Instagram growth needs.
They are proud to devliery quality engagement for their clients, but we think that they’re selling fake engagement.
What is ActiveIG?
ActiveIG is quite clearly the kind of company that is selling their clients fake engagement. For a start, they say that you can buy Instagram followers, and they say that you can do this almost instantly.
They talk about how they are a platform where you can get maximum viral exposure overnight, and they encourage their website visitors to remember that they only offer real quality Instagram services to boost visibility, recognition, and profile engagement.
All of these things point towards this company being a proprietor of fake engagement, and the kind of company that you need to avoid at all costs, especially if you care about your Instagram reputation.
Targeted traffic is one of the features that this company claims to deliver. However, we aren’t convinced that this is true. We believe what’s really happening is a fake engagement.
This engagement is so low-quality that it won’t last long on your Instagram account. Instead, it’s more likely to adversely affect your reputation. Anything this initially offers is temporary at best.
If only they would deliver real and organic growth like they claim, then we could be on board with this service.
After all, they do offer a user-friendly dashboard that makes the system easy to use. That’s a good feature for a poor-quality service.
You can see the rest of the features below in the image. It’s really nothing special.
A Review of ActiveIG
- Secure Site: ActiveIG gets attacked for securing their website with HTTPS, but this is as far as we will go when it comes to their security. There was nothing else on their website to indicate that they care about the security of their website in general, and they’re most likely just doing this so that they can get a better ranking on Google. They certainly won’t be doing it so that their client’s personal information is encrypted, although this is a side effect of securing a website in general. Either way, it’s no indication of whether they are a legit site or not.
- Visible Pricing: ActiveIG isn’t shy about sharing their pricing with their clients, in fact, you can find all of their price points on their home page, ready to go. They say that 100 Instagram followers is going to cost you $2.99, and 500 Instagram followers is going to cost you $7.99. It goes on and on from here, and the most expensive price point is 5000 Instagram followers for $39.99. We have to tell you at this point that we think that all of their pricing is on the cheap side, which reflects the low quality of the services. Despite what they say on their website, they definitely aren’t putting the kind of effort into their features that they need to be.
- FAQ Page: ActiveIG kind of has an FAQ section, but it’s certainly not comprehensive and relatable to their features. Yes, it includes a lot of information on how to grow your Instagram profile in general, but when it comes to pertain to their features, it’s pretty vague. We definitely think that they are lacking in this area and believe that they could put a lot more relevant information on their website that relates directly to their features so that you can get a good idea of what kind of company they are from the beginning.
- Verified Payment System: They have a verified payment system that protects your payment information on the site. So, your transactions are safe.
- Onsite Blog: This site offers a blog with some tips and information about how to engage on Instagram.
- Contact Form: Contact forms have multiple perks on these sites. They are used for clients to reach out for help, and they are used for the company to reach out to clients when things are happening to the system, like updates or downtime.
- Customer Support: ActiveIG claim on their website to help their clients with 24/7 customer support, but we highly doubt that this is true. There are only a few companies in the social media marketing industry that can pull this kind of accountability off, and even with these guys, there are going to be moments in your working relationship where you won’t be able to get in touch with them straight away. Companies that are spending this little on their features certainly haven’t splashed out and invested in a customer support team that can help you around the hour.
- They infringe upon Instagram’s copyright: The use of “IG” in their name is a legal copyright infringement. In the past and even in the recent past, this has gotten companies like this shut down. Some have chosen to change their names to abide by the copyright laws, but not Activeig.
- Low user ratings and reviews on Trustpilot: This may not be the only metric used for our research, but real user reviews have a big impact on our decisions. We tend to rely on how users feel than what the websites claim. Trustpilot’s user reviews rate this service a 3.2 out of 5, which is more negative than positive. See the image below.
Top ActiveIG Alternatives
Is ActiveIG Safe to Use? Is it a Scam?
ActiveIG is so obviously trying to con their clients, it is cringy.
You might think that their website looks alright, and you might think that they have put a reasonable amount of effort into sharing price points and other features, but at the end of the day, ActiveIG are selling their clients fake engagement, and it is because They’re trying to make a quick profit, before disappearing again.
Trust us when we say that you can’t rely on a company like this to help your Instagram profile for a long time, so definitely avoid ActiveIG at all costs.
ActiveIG User Reviews
Here are some reviews we found for ActiveIG on Trustpilot. There is also a user reviews section at the end of this article for you to check out.
ActiveIG says that they are the top place to help you buy Instagram followers, and they also say they are the only place for all of your Instagram growth needs. They are proud to devliery quality engagement for their clients, but we think that they’re selling fake engagement.
We cannot recommend ActiveIG to our readers in good conscience. We wouldn’t use it, so we won’t recommend it to others.
We do recommend that you do your own research and find your ideal Instagram growth and engagement solutions.
Remember to read professional and user reviews before you even start looking at any Instagram growth and engagement company online.
Your very Instagram reputation depends on your research and your decisions when it comes to how you engage and get followers.
You don’t want to ruin your reputation on Instagram by making a hasty decision about what service you use to engage.
That could result in hurting your overall online reputation across social accounts and your website.
You can boost your own growth by ensuring that you create niche-relevant content and use proper hashtags to reach out to your targeted audience.
This will help users to find you, follow you, share your content, and result in more followers over time.
Have you had an experience with ActiveIG? Please leave your rating and review below 👇